Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mind My Own Business


I never wanted to wear a mask
or ask for forgiviness
I just mind my own business
and keep keeping on
while the rest of the world is spinnin and sinnin
we got too many rich men winin
while the rest of us are playing the game we can only loose,
only loose, I don't see a right side to choose,
so I just mind my own business,
and ask for forgiveness for wearing a mask that blinds me,
nine to five is draining me,
but I got to keep keepin on, and sing this song,

cause the world keeps spinnin,
and I might fall off if I don't hang on,
and if I don't hang on then I lost everything,
that's why we got no more options except clinging on,
the rich men got us right where they want us,
and we only loose, and they only win,
I don't see a right side to choose,
so I just mind my own business,
hate this mask,
but all I got is forgiviness for the one who made it,
they were just getting by hoping to work a 9 to 5,
like me

Written 3/24/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment